Googled

Are you like me? Do you get freaked out when people call you instead of email you?

There's just something intrusive and rude about phone calls. It says to me, "Drop what you're doing and pay attention to me." An email is more like a "Hey, read me when you have a second." or "It's ok, you can read this while you're eating lunch."

So when I see Google, Inc on the Caller ID, I'm confused. Couldn't they email me?

And it's a sales call! "Would you like to increase traffic to your site?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't want to pay you for it."

I'm not feeling so up with Google anymore. Telemarketing for an online company seems ...so...pointless.

Who's going to call next? Fark?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago