Japanese Revenge Gore Teensploitation Movies

So lately, I've been on this movie kick. I've been into these Japanese Revenge Gore Teensploitation movies, so I've been getting a bunch in for the store.

So if you're in the the mood for some fun winter watching, with over the top geysers of blood, ridiculous violence, and weird kids, check some out. I can't get enough, personally.

Attack Girls Swim Team Vs. The Undead DVD
Chain Gang Girls DVD
Cruel Restaurant DVD
Death Row Girls DVD
The Glamorous Life Of Sachiko Hanai DVD
Karaoke Terror: The Complete Japanese Showa Songbook DVD
Machine Girl DVD
Strange Circus DVD
Tokyo Gore Police DVD

Actually, I'm not sure if Japanese Revenge Gore Teensploitation is a real genre, or if all of these movies would technically fit into such a genre, but I'm lumping 'em together anyway.

Check out this trailer for Karaoke Terror.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Benn! I met you yesterday at your toy store. I mentioned that I had seen Tokyo Gore Police from reading this blog, and I had compared to to street trash. You really should netflix STREET TRASH. Here's a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqbnH-vMJuo

By, Eric G, father of Perry who is a Japanese toy afficianado & frequent buyers club member
Claudia Gonson said…
Amazing! Just click to know more about cannabis.
Unknown said…
based on our rigorous research, we have listed some of cheap above ground swimming pools that fits your bill the best way.
Unknown said…
Are you looking for buy above ground pool so feel free click on the link

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago