This Wednesday, July 13, funnylady cartoonist Cassie J. Sneider stops by Atomic Books to read from and discuss her autobiographical rock & roll graphic novel, Fine Fine Music.
Accompanying her will be Blag Dahlia of the Dwarves and author of the book Nina.
Need more persuading? Here's a list from Cassie.
REASONS TO COME TO THIS READING EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T KNOW ME:We'll also be serving adult beverages.
1. You can tell all of your friends you ‘attended a reading’, which makes you sound really smart and superior and better than them, which you undoubtedly already are.
2. It’s like Hulu-ing Hoarders, but WITH YOUR IMAGINATION.
3. Free comics for everyone!
4. I’ll let you pet my hair and pretend I’m not creeped out by it.
5. I’m, like, a really good reader.
6. Did I mention free comics?
7. I will pet YOUR hair and you can tell your friends you went on a date with me.
And be sure to see The Dwarves play at the Ottobar later that night.