Cassie J. Sneider & Blag Dahlia This Wednesday


This Wednesday, July 13, funnylady cartoonist Cassie J. Sneider stops by Atomic Books to read from and discuss her autobiographical rock & roll graphic novel, Fine Fine Music.

Accompanying her will be Blag Dahlia of the Dwarves and author of the book Nina.

Need more persuading? Here's a list from Cassie.
REASONS TO COME TO THIS READING EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T KNOW ME:
1. You can tell all of your friends you ‘attended a reading’, which makes you sound really smart and superior and better than them, which you undoubtedly already are.
 

2. It’s like Hulu-ing Hoarders, but WITH YOUR IMAGINATION.
 

3. Free comics for everyone!
 

4. I’ll let you pet my hair and pretend I’m not creeped out by it.
 

5. I’m, like, a really good reader.
 

6. Did I mention free comics?
 

7. I will pet YOUR hair and you can tell your friends you went on a date with me. 
We'll also be serving adult beverages.

And be sure to see The Dwarves play at the Ottobar later that night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago