It's My Birthday and I'll Blog If I Want To


This is what 35 looks like. Well, that's what infrared looks like. I look like I'm blind.

35. 35. 35. 35. 35. It just sounds so wrong, but it feels alright.

Tomorrow night is our One Ring Zero event, 7-9pm, here at the store. If you like wacky music set to lyrics written specifically for wacky music by authors like Neil Gaiman, Jonathan Lethem, Margaret Atwood, etc...then you should come out. Also, we'll go down to Frijoles for birthday drinks afterwards.

Comments

joetron2030 said…
For a second there, when I saw "35, 35, 35..." I thought you were posting your measurements which I thought was kind of an odd thing to do.

It's too early in the morning (even though it's 10am CDT).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Rachel!

Are you gonna get wasted tonight? Before or after the debates?
jayfish said…
happy birthday!
Georgiana said…
Happy birthday!

Should we RSVP if we are coming to One Ring Zero?
melusina said…
Happy Birthday Rachel! I know how it feels, I am about to turn 35 myself. Ugh!

Hope you had fun.!
ethylene said…
bitch, do you never read your email?
(i can be rude, i'm related to her, unfortunately)
todd bridges should be calling the store to tell you you're old-- er
have dr. benway check is mail unless he's blocked me.

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago