Follow 2012




















My Top Ten Twitterers List for 2011!

I've been on Twitter since almost the beginning and all I seem to do is keep whittling my list down as I realize what I like to get out of Twitter - which is information (about current events, publishing, comics, local events), laughs and some gabbing but not conversations or debates, and glimpses into people's lives, mostly local/regional ones.

You can check out the rest of my lists in the side menu, which include lists for publishers, comic book people, book people, etc. Any one of them is a solid follow.

Atomic's twitter is @atomicbooks
My twitter is @sugarfreak
Benn's twitter is @mobtownshank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago