Apathy Cured Youth

A few hours ago this young woman, in what one could call punkish attire, asked for "the manager". I stepped up, and she lodged a complaint about the "preponderance of misogynist, anti-feminist" blah blah blah stuff that we carry (jesus, I wish I taped it, because then I'd know if she really used the word "preponderance" or did I just feel it?)

It was cute in a way. She was all worked up. I thought she was about to crack up...so I was smiling patiently, waiting for the punchline. Lauren thought she was about to cry.

She pivoted away, not waiting for a reply, so I just yelled "Thanks!" at her back. I'm glad she's fighting the good fight. Everyone knows we need to be taken out for keeping women down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago