All Better Now - Thanks!

Ah! I feel refreshed. It's a sunny beautiful day here in Baltimore, and there are a ton of new great books to be read. What's hip and cool? Friends.

Thanks to everyone for your supportive emails, phone calls and visits to the store. Honestly, I've lost my sense of dread. Just knowing that so many people even outside my regular circles, from first time customers to old aquaintances to sales reps to fellow bloggers, have commiserated with me or given me pep talks (I like that "invisible network" idea!), have just made me feel so much more positive about the future.

Not that any problems are solved. But just knowing that a community exists, not just a group of lost and depressed individuals, makes everything seem a little brighter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago