Bring It On!


Posts will be sporadic for the next couple of weeks, I suspect, as we close out the year and bring in the new one. I am so ready for this year to come to a close. Not that the year was all bad, but let's see:

1. Lost my elbow falling down the stairs at the store, and was in so much pain I can't even remember how bad it was (Jeffrey Brown happened to be in town around that time, so he did that sympathy drawing). It's ok, I got it back. The elbow.

2. Lots of deaths, both family and friends.

3. Um, the Election?

Jeez, now that I've started this I realize that I could go on and on, but really, the list of good things is longer, and outweighs the bad. Ultimately, Atomic Books is still around and camped out in our little niche of the world, so it can't be too bad.

2005, here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago