Internet, My Old Friend

I was going through all my bookmarks the other day and doing a mass purging. But this one I'll never delete. Or this. Or this.

Since I spent so much time tidying up I decided to waste some time starting one of those Facebook profiles. Old friends are coming out of the woodwork! If there was some kind of award for opening-letter-writing-from-long-lost-friends, she'd win the grand prize.

And just to get back to books...the Stephen Colbert Hates Bears flickr group is about to celebrate its one year anniversary. And it coincides with his new book, I Am America (And So Can You).

Comments

BaltimoreGal said…
I can has Colbert?

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Reading Club 2024: The End

Atomic Reading Club 2023 - Outer Limits

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago