LOOK AT THIS REQUEST


lookatthisdog, originally uploaded by sugarfreak.

From our friend, Geoff Brown, who is looking for leads on a story he's doing about this flyer that I took a photo of, lo, these many years (ok, it's been 2 years. But in internet time that's like decades.). Hook a reporter up!

"If the words 'dog' and 'awesome' and 'expensive' and 'Xerxes' apply to a certain thing you made back in 2007, I'd like the chance to interview you for a local public radio piece. Will need to prove/convince me of authorship. Any leads appreciated. Respond to: Geoff Brown at zombiegoffATverizon.net. Thanks."

Comments

Anonymous said…
There's a similar poster that looks like this:

---------------------------------

Have you seen this cat

[picture of a weird looking wild cat]

because it is awesome.

----------------------------------
Chuck said…
I have seen this cat poster. Mine is better.
Unknown said…
Thanks to "The Signal" for an awesome dog story.

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Books Special Announcement

Baltimore Record Shops - 40 Years Ago

Atomic Reading Club 2026: Little Big Ideas